Monday 24 August 2009

Shopping

Oops... this is the last post on my holiday that I meant to publish two weeks ago. I had the pictures uploaded and everything! I have been distracted by the springlike weather we've been having which makes me want to neglect my computer and spend all my time outside. But more on that later!

Anyway, these are some of the goodies found in various second hand shops around South Canterbury. As you can see, I'm all about vintage china plates and kitchenware at the moment.


Oo I love this silver tray... I am having such fun setting up different little vignettes on it each day. The green vase is the twin of the teal one in the photo above. And that's a tiny selection of the buttons I picked up... lovely old buttons, some hand carved from shell, the tiny misshapen ones my favourites of all...

And I couldn't turn this down... a gorgeous pale green gazunder! I'll be using it as a planter rather than keeping it under my bed in case of emergencies... but good to know it's there right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...