Wednesday 19 November 2008

Gothic Punk 2008

Next week is the opening of the Gothic Punk Art Exhibition. The show runs from the 24th Nov - 13th Dec at Our City O-Tautahi gallery, Christchurch. It's the fourth year I've participated in the show and each year it's bigger and better. The opening night is Monday 24th November from 5pm - 7pm, so please come along if you're in the area! For more information on the show and to view the artists' profile pages, go to the official site here.

I'm working hard this week to finish off some pieces. I'll be showing the she loves series and will have prints and gift cards available. Here are my two latest works:

she loves stars

mixed media

190 x 115 mm


she loves cupcakes
(doesn't everyone right now?)

mixed media

190 x 115 mm

(click on the pictures to view them larger)


And as they say, there's no rest for the wicked. I've been gathering supplies for my next project which is a christmas ornament swap. As soon as my artwork is installed in the gallery I'll be starting on those babies! (I'm keeping the actual design secret, but here is a preview).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...