Sunday 16 May 2010

Simple pleasures #1

Hi, here I am again. I seem to have lost my blogging mojo for the past couple of months, but I'm going to try and fix that. Starting with a week of simple pleasures... you know, the small things in life that don't sound like much, but without them your daily activities would be just that little bit more dull.

Today's simple pleasure is watching the rain. Instead of being annoyed that I couldn't go outside and keep working in the garden, I took it as an excuse to have a day off.

After I gathered up some books and movies and lit the fire, I spent some time at the window just looking. A wet drizzly afternoon is that much nicer if you have something cozy inside to look forward to.

The birds don't know this little feeder exists... it would probably help if I actually put some food on it. Then I'll have even more entertainment when I'm cozied up inside.

See how great rainy days are? (yeah right!) I'm off back to the fireside now... see you here tomorrow for #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...