Monday 12 May 2008

Crochet flowers

I finished these up recently. They are in the same colours as my Rose Tassels, but instead of a tassel these have a leaf or two and a pin back.


I did a couple in the rose design as well.


They are available at my Felt shop. I'm not listing them on Etsy at the moment but if anyone is interested, do let me know and I can remedy that.

For the next project, do I finish the socks I started, refine the fingerless gloves pattern I'm working on so the wrist isn't so flappy, or toss them aside and start something new...?

This weekend was quiet, mostly filled with housework, crochet and Buffy on dvd. Lui had his stitches out on Friday and it was the best visit we've had in ages... into the consulting room within 5 minutes, stitches whipped out, Lui's health pronounced good (even his neck is healing at the moment) and no charge! Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...